Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week of hell / Part 1

It's the last week of the semester, hopefully the hardest semester I'll ever have to endure while at UB, henceforth I have dubbed this week "week of hell".  I have two projects due for typography and two projects due for words and images.  However, since I'm a well-seasoned procrastinator I'm used to this kind of stress and really don't feel any different this week than I did way back in September. Just thought a bit of melodrama might be fun...

On a side note has anyone noticed the stress level going THROUGH THE ROOF in the computer lab lately? I can't even go there anymore to work because people are freaking out, which freaks me out and then I'm freaking out over nothing.  Just sayin'...

Anyway, since Christmas is quickly approaching and my bank account is quickly diminishing I'm on a tighter schedule this week than normal as gifts have to be made.  That means a project a day must get done.  Yesterday, I did this:




The project was to design an editorial spread for a music, food, or science magazine. Inspired by Daft Punk's TRON: Legacy album that just came out I did my spread about Daft Punk. I think it turned out really well-definitely one of the projects I'm most proud of this semester.

On to the next one...

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like this. The font is great is really matches your articles' content.

    I see an A in your future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Love how you pulled out the primary colors in the photo for the colors of DAFT

    ReplyDelete