Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Show & Tell/Good food writing/Bad food photography

Since it was only last week that I discovered we are expected to post our show and tell objects on our blogs, I have some catching up to do.  Here we go:

Show & Tell #1: Good food writing/Bad food photography





Mmmm...sweet potatoes.  This article is from Real Simple magazine.  I think it does a great job outlining everything everyone should know about sweet potatoes--from how to choose and store to simple everyday recipes that any kitchen klutz can make.  Plus the photo is ace.  Good job, Real Simple!

This picture is an ad I found in the most recent copy of Veg News.  How sad that they're trying to make vegan cheese look appetizing and yet, to me, it looks like paste.  Would you like some Elmer's on your pie? 

No comments:

Post a Comment