Friday, October 15, 2010

Table of Contents

This week, the majority of my time has been spent on creating these two table of contents pages for my typography class.  As I love magazines and hope to design and write for one/some one day, I absolutely loved doing this project and put a lot of time and effort into it.

Unfortunately I was unable to get any feedback on my pages since I skipped class to go see Belle & Sebastian.  Needless to say feedback is welcome here!

Page #1:

This is my favorite, mostly because of the cleanliness of helvetica and my new favorite color-cyan 100.  I hope to incorporate this palate into many designs in the future.

Page #2:

A little more Time-y and conservative but I thought the large-scale use of Bodoni made it a little more fun.

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember this assignment from Type! I like the first one .. you might want to make the department heads stand out a little more. Bold them, make them all caps, or change the color. Also, it might be a little heavy to have all that text italicized (the little blurbs about each article). Other than that I think it looks good! I'm a fan of the cyan too!

    ReplyDelete