Thursday, February 3, 2011

Beth Beat's Back!/ What I did today!

After a well-deserved break from school and all things design-related, I'm back in the swing of things and that means a return to the blogosphere! Woo!

For my writing and design for digital platforms class we had to create a company and design a promotional e-mail for it.  I created the coffee shop of my dreams, The Marching Flamingo, and designed an e-mail highlighting our "March specials and events".  Here it is:


Designing this kind of made me wish it was real.  Maybe one day, student loans will turn into business loans and my friends can all come and play fiddle by the fire!

1 comment:

  1. This is great Beth, I will be at your coffee shop all the time! Glad you are blogging again, I love your design stuff!

    ReplyDelete